Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coey326

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just found this post and there are some great vehicles on here. Im still in the build stage so here is what I have right now. I can't wait to show the pictures I will post next month. The vehicle is pretty much tore apart right now. Getting a brand new engine,winch,dual batteries,mega warrior basket with lights to name a few. Going on a long trip to Belize in May. Wife gave me permission to build so I need to get it done before she see's the cost.IMG_0392.JPGIMG_0393.JPG

poorboy1964

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just found this post and there are some great vehicles on here. Im still in the build stage so here is what I have right now. I can't wait to show the pictures I will post next month. The vehicle is pretty much tore apart right now. Getting a brand new engine,winch,dual batteries,mega warrior basket with lights to name a few. Going on a long trip to Belize in May. Wife gave me permission to build so I need to get it done before she see's the cost.View attachment 18576View attachment 18577

Looks really good,,,, how is the bed-liner holding up

Cjohns

Reaction score
Thinking about a 3/2 leveling and and bigger tires.. opinions? Currently 305/45r22IMG_20170119_154900.jpg

Coey326

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got the new engine in. Now I am ready for the winch, brush guard and roof rack with all the accessories. Getting close to being done for our long trip in Apr/May.

Coey326

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I worked on getting the Expy ready for our long road trip through Mexico into Belize and back. I just put a brand new engine in it. So this weekend I put the Go Rhino brush guard with Led light bar, Warn hidden winch bracket and a Warn winch. Next is the dual battery setup for next
7263987A-EDCD-4F50-B966-987098D2A445.jpgIMG_0565.JPG