Lifting - I need wider Upper Control Arms - Where?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soldatlamour

Reaction score
Where would you recommend I get upper control arms that are wider than OEM?

I've found some sites where I can buy entire lift kits, but I just need the arms.

thank you

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not know what you are asking with wider arms. The lift kits use drop brackets and OEM aftermarket arms (if included or needed) to achieve lift. The arms are not wider as if they were, you would have to modify your mounting points to the frame and or lower stock or drop brackets. I have never heard of a wider arm unless they are backyard-homemade renditions of who knows what.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah my fabtech kit used stock arms... i remember because I changed the ball joints last year and they are a one piece kit

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've seen a bunch of f-150's with the fabtech upper a arms. Around a 4 inch lift to me.

But it wasn't a dramatic lift like how walnuts4x4 has the fabtech stuff up front or anything not stock looking..

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think he leveled his truck and he doesnt want to run around with a sharp angle on his uca's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX