List your Mods!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what do you think the truck would ride like if i torched the springs and installed sway bars on the front and rear ?

Black_Exhaust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Torching= BAD

Your handling will go to ZERO and you'll have excessive body roll among all of your problem and if you tow then you might damage the struts as well. For 300 dollars buy the eibach 1.8"x1.6" drop kit, it keeps the rigity, increases 0-60 and milage and won't get you killed most importantly! as for the swaybar, it wouldn't hurt but i dont know how much one would help either.

Mr.Vain

Reaction score
Just dropped it with a Bell Tech 3814, 2" drop all around with 22's. K&N FIPK (Black),Flowmaster 40 exhaust, Black headlights with 6K HID,fog lights with 6K HID, chrome front grille, tinted all the around,removed roof rack,removed pinstripping,22" U2-35S rims on 305/45R22. Audio/visual is 7" flip up touch screen, 10.4 drop down, Pioneer speakers in all doors,Kenwood tweeters mounted in dash, Rockford Fosgate amps 400.4,500.2, 2 12" P1's in a ported box. Just ordered a Belltech 5550 rear sway bar.

WoW !! One of the best Expy I ever see !!! Thumbs up :D

whoopassharley

Reaction score
i got a 2003 EB with
K&N drop in filter (K&N FIPK in the mail)
flowmaster (i cant remember what series)
upper and lower billet grill
eagle alloy series 26 22" rims on 305/40r22 toyo proxes stII
6000K hids low lights and fog lights
f700BT pioneer navi head unit
custom rear emblum (sexpy)

Bow Down

Reaction score
Thx Mr, Vain for the props. I just had all the ugly grey cladding PTM,including the front and rear bumpers. Looks 100% better I think

Attachments

• new 1.jpg
    new 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,470
  • new 2.jpg
    new 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 655
  • new 3.jpg
    new 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 855
  • new 4.jpg
    new 4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 390

whoopassharley

Reaction score
dude thats a sweet ass expy u got im trying to get me a set of oem running boards like those and a drop kit but do they have a kit for the 4x4
heres mine
expy1.jpg

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude thats a sweet ass expy u got im trying to get me a set of oem running boards like those and a drop kit but do they have a kit for the 4x4
heres mine
View attachment 436

yeah theres the eibach springs that lowers it 1.8/1.6 its goes for about $200 a little close to $300, and then the ground force springs that lower it 2/2 for close to $500, if you get the eibach springs kit let me know i wanna see it on a 4x4

oh could you also post a pic with your hids on ??? i wanna get 6000k but i also like the 5000k trying to decided which one is better

whoopassharley

Reaction score
yeah theres the eibach springs that lowers it 1.8/1.6 its goes for about $200 a little close to $300, and then the ground force springs that lower it 2/2 for close to $500, if you get the eibach springs kit let me know i wanna see it on a 4x4

oh could you also post a pic with your hids on ??? i wanna get 6000k but i also like the 5000k trying to decided which one is better

cool ill take pics of the drop when i install it, heres the pics of the 6k at night and on shot inthe garage

hids night.jpg
heres the custom gel dome overlay
sexpy.jpg

and heres the garage shot

100_8731.jpg

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that looks good !!, you should remove your roof rack or at least the cross bars, which kit are you going with ??

whoopassharley

Reaction score
that looks good !!, you should remove your roof rack or at least the cross bars, which kit are you going with ??

i think im gonna go with the eibach springs just cuz i still haul some stuff with it and i don t want it to rub alot so yea i think ill take off the cross bars that sounds like a good idea thanks. im also lookin for the oem running boards like yours cuz when i bought this expy it had chrome nerf step bars and i didnt like them so i took them off.