looking at doing the spacer lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty much the same as my Truxxx 3/2 on my 3rd Gen. No issues, works great. Most of these kits claim 35" tires as max but I feel that's pushing it. 33"-34" probably more acceptable so there is no trimming issues for clearance. Before and afters are in my albums.

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah... She wants to be able to go have fun with it off the blacktop roads. plus the one entrance to our new home is a dirt road, and when it is wet, IT SUCKS!

Last edited:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
STEEL F 3.5" R 2.5" COIL SPACERS BODY SUSPENSION LEVELING LIFT KIT 2WD 4WD !79 | eBay

this are the ones im running. Came from same company. So far no problem. no squeaks so far. Im running the tires i showed in other thread. I think it looks good with the 33" can fit fit 35", but would need to remove the running boards.(to be safe with clearance.)

Here is a link to when i did my lift. I will try and take a pic in same spot as the other pics so you can see the amount of lift on the street.

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f47/spacer-lift-fronts-2nd-gen-17356/

Last edited: