Looking for aftermarket headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clayc84

Reaction score
I simply replaced mine with a set off ebay. They are the clear housings don't have the textured inside like the stock ones. Used stock bulbs for now and made a big difference.

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I simply replaced mine with a set off ebay. They are the clear housings don't have the textured inside like the stock ones. Used stock bulbs for now and made a big difference.

Do you have a link to the housings? Can you get me a pic of the beam output?

Clayc84

Reaction score
I didn't use the corners either so you should be good. I plan on putting HIDs in at some point to get even better lighting

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Update: I finally got a pair, ordered these, got them in and aligned today before the snow hit again. they look great on the truck but the beam wasn't what I expected but still usable. I plan to put hid projectors in the housing in a few mos anyway so it'll do.

I will post pics of the beam pattern since I couldn't find any before purchase..

ks10308

Reaction score
2000 Ford Expedition Headlight and Corner Light Kit at 1AAuto.com

I bought my headlights here and they look like the lightning ones and light the road much better. Plus they have a 5 year warranty. If you are going HID, make sure you buy a good quality german set, not cheap chinese. Had an experience with cheap chinese. Make sure it's 4300K. And if you do put HIDs, make sure you DO NOT use stock housing. The stock housing are lense style housings designed ONLY for halogen bulbs. The beam will be useless and it will blind other drivers. The reflector housing (clear with the metal bracket in the middle of the housing) and projectors are good for HIDs. make sure you only use 35w for the reflector style bc it doesnt have a cut off line like the projectors. 35w on reflectors are fine because they do not blind other drivers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50