Looking for Rotors and pads...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll try to see if i can retreive the company i bought mine from on ebay...but if ur good with Walnuts link then ur good

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont forget I tow my boat with the 37s and these "cheap" ebay breaks have been working for me

100_1500.jpg

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use hawk pads all around. Power slot rotors up front. Baer rotors out back.
35" tires plus tow a 17' boat .Never been a problem in heavy long weekend traffic.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i bought rotorpro drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads all around and it cost me 300 bucks shipped. that was almost 2 years ago and i have not had any problems, even when pulling my 2 jet skis.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got EBC's on my Chrysler 300c and LOVE them!! Hard braking at over 130 MPH and they will not warp!! Pricey, but well worth it. Never tried the powerstops, but have heard good things about them for the price

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have 3 out the 4 stock rotors. 158K miles. still works great. 1 we had to replace cause my idiot mom drove to D-land and back with no brakes. she was like i thought something felt funny before i left. DUH! the, what was left of, pad almost went all the way threw the rotor. but before that my dad towed a big toy trailer with quads bikes and everything needed for the desert in it. no trailer brakes. the rotors held up fine but were glowing red. haha but i think im going to get those ebay brakes that walnuts has. since i go about 40+ in the desert i would like some extra stoping power. haha