March EOTM: Dirtiest Expedition!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
New contender
How about fresh mud lol

a6cd0b51-b615-a784.jpg

Action shots are always the best...Good Job...

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sup Expeditionary :)

Still got some thread left... Albeit, I am trying to accelerate the wear so I can get an excuse to upgrade to 35s or 37s..

It was both... muddy with a slick bottom.. I actually was rocking back and forth for a long time..

Not as intense as the red mud pit expy youtube video, but was close to getting pulled out.. I was finally able to get the fronts on dry ground which allowed the fronts to grip and pull me out.. But yeah... getting close to requiring new threads :)

yeah i really couldnt tell from the pics, just looked like you drove right through lol.
That video is hilarious, I want to find that hole and make my own video of me destroying it!
yeah New tires make all the difference in the world. Mud Terrain>All Terrain
Ive had both and once you get a good set of MTs you'll never go back to street tires (all terrains)
what size is on there now? 33s

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I used to give friendly reminders of the rules, so great pics wouldn't get disqualified, but then I got burnt for doing it, so I quit.

see... around page 2 or 3

Originally Posted by Lane24
Panda, K5 and Whoismootoo... remenber to edit your post title, if those are your EOTM entries, or your pics won't count in the contest....

Example: FREEWAY: October EOTM Submission

Then I got one of these for trying to help.
well EXCUSSSEEE me mr. mod of this area. o wait you arent!

So I quit helping. Sorry.... I would have loved to see your pics in the contest they were great.

Last edited:

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so now will I be in the poll? the poll dosent close for 3 more days so...
Why is mudryder i the poll??? I see no submission from him, just "you shoudnt declare a winner so soon". Maybe I cant see the pic idk

Last edited:
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...last day to get those submissions in...POSTER BEWARE!!! more than one pic will eliminate you from being submitted and voted on...

so now will I be in the poll? the poll dosent close for 3 more days so...
Why is mudryder i the poll??? I see no submission from him, just "you shoudnt declare a winner so soon". Maybe I cant see the pic idk

once the poll begins submissions are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.