March EOTM: Dirtiest Expedition!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...last day to get those submissions in...POSTER BEWARE!!! more than one pic will eliminate you from being submitted and voted on...

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
TA it says dirtiest. doesnt say it has to be muddy. just get a bunch of half naked obese wo/men to stand around you truck. think you might win with that.

HELL NO , dont want to burn the guys eyes, they would kill me if i did that ... hmmmmm.. on second thought lol

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Expeditionary eotm submission

Expeditionary EOTM submission
here are my muddy pics, I may have some more tmrw. I want to win this!!!
Last Pic says it all...
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0864.jpg
IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg
VaBeachblazo you dont need a lift kit to go have fun in the mud in your truck.
just go out and have someone to pull you out and GET STUCK!

Last edited:

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im thinking that was probably hard bottom... cuz from your pics it doesnt look like your TGs have much life left in them.

Nice truck btw

Sup Expeditionary :)

Still got some thread left... Albeit, I am trying to accelerate the wear so I can get an excuse to upgrade to 35s or 37s..

It was both... muddy with a slick bottom.. I actually was rocking back and forth for a long time..

Not as intense as the red mud pit expy youtube video, but was close to getting pulled out.. I was finally able to get the fronts on dry ground which allowed the fronts to grip and pull me out.. But yeah... getting close to requiring new threads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.