Message center buttons not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rapala

Reaction score
I have an 03 eddie bauer. The message center buttons will not do anything. The message center shows the miles and the direction but nothing else. They all use to work. Is there a fuse for these? Are they suppose to light up when you turn on the lights because they don't do that either. Please help, thanks.

MELMAN44

Reaction score
Rapala I had the same issue back over the winter. It turned out the the VSM was no good. To make a long story short it controls the pretty much everything like the Message Center, Keyless entry, door ajar lights, auto headlights, and last but not least Heated/cooled seats. Mine was covered under warranty so Ford Dealer covered the cost of repair. Do you have anything else not working properly thats electrical?

OP
OP
R

rapala

Reaction score
everything else is working, just not the buttons for the message center. That is why I thought it may be a fuse but I am not sure which one and I could not find anything in the manual.