Moveable Pedal Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I visited, mainly due to not being able to remember my password! Anyways, I have been asked enough about gears again to have another run of them made. So, if you are interested in repairing your moveable pedals we have the gears in stock. They are now $104 shipped as costs have gone up. Paypal is [email protected] INCLUDE SHIPPING AND VEHICLE INFO or you can call and we will take a credit card (visa / Mastercard) 616-988-1315

Attachments

• First run of gears.jpg
    First run of gears.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 12

dano

Reaction score
Hmnnn, so thats what is causing all the problems down there. I thought it was they just didn't want to move due to being one place for 200,384 miles. Who knew!!! Thanks for the info.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Curless, do they fit the 3rd Generation trucks too? I have a 2008...

Here's the installation instructions from Curless' original post nine years ago:

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curless, do they fit the 3rd Generation trucks too? I have a 2008...

Here's the installation instructions from Curless' original post nine years ago:
To be honest I don't know for sure, I did a search for a 2008 pedal assembly and it shows one on Ebay that looks exactly like the 2003-2006.... if you could pull the black cover off of your brake pedal, and it looks like the one in my instructions, it should fit with no issue.