Muhahahaha!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Dang! The 2003s not in immaculate condition anymore??? :eek:
Its a 2000 and yes is in great condition. He broke my front plate bracket. Its still loose on one side and I need a new one. The tow hook took most of the hit. You guys with plastic bumpers, would of been visiting a body shop.100_1474[1].JPG

Last edited:

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
once upon a time, in a Jeep, I fabricated an extended draw bar to clear the rear mounted spare. it stuck out back almost a foot and a half. late one night, i was rear-ended by a drunk in a large ford sedan. he collapsed the spare and impaled his grille and radiator on the hitch bar. i had to put it in 4lo to get out of his radiator, but then I left him there. i tried to help, but he was boozily combative, so I just gave up on him. I did have pictures of the sedan crammed into my spare tire.

762mm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its a 2000 and yes is in great condition. He broke my front plate bracket. Its still loose on one side and I need a new one. The tow hook took most of the hit. You guys with plastic bumpers, would of been visiting a body shop.

I've gotta say, your truck is friggin beautiful! Those first generation Expeditions were the real deal, aka 4-door Broncos!

(unlike today's plasticky and low to the ground Ford Flex-peditions, lol!)

RogerD1959

2.5 Months Ltr, and Final Bill 22K+
Reaction score
Go sit at Walmart 3 or 5 slots from the front door, grocery is best. In one hour you will probably see a hit and run, wife slap her husband, a big argument, and a plethora of other endless entertainment events! The best one I ever saw, this lady in a old beat up hooptie, she backs out real fast, slams into the front of a new, almost new, Lexus! Then, just drives off dragging the bumper stuff behind her. Poor lady in the Lexus sat there with this blown away, that did not just happen, look on her face, about 4 seconds. Then she hauls off after the Lady who hit her! Drama, drama, drama, Walmart!

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've gotta say, your truck is friggin beautiful! Those first generation Expeditions were the real deal, aka 4-door Broncos!

(unlike today's plasticky and low to the ground Ford Flex-peditions, lol!)

Alright, laddy...I'll be askin' ye to toe the line.....

MrTommy

Reaction score
Wifey and I were in our new-to-us 2016 F-350 (with our big 1200# rated tow hitch). Kid in a small Mazda work van on his second day on the job runs into the back of us at a stop light. We've owned the truck maybe a month. We look at each and go "Oh no . . . .". We get out to look, and the whole front end of that plastic Mazda is sitting on the ground. Our truck? Uh, are we sure he actually hit us? A slight scratch on the bumper. No damage to the hitch. When the cop shows up and looks at our truck, he says "Aren't you glad you didn't buy that Smart Car"? When all was said and done though, the damage to our truck was $1700! Not sure where that came from but the kid's employer's insurance paid for it.

My wife drives a 2014 Expedition EL, which is why I'm on this site in the first place. :33:

MrTommy

Reaction score
Go sit at Walmart 3 or 5 slots from the front door, grocery is best.
Goofy as this sounds, I think I'm gonna do it. I've seen some gnarly stuff go on in Walmart lots, just from parking and walking in. I've taken several photos of people parking poorly and uploaded them to the "********* Parking" site. Maybe I'll even bring a lunch!

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just go moonlight as taxi or uber/lyft if you wanna study the human condition in situ.

RogerD1959

2.5 Months Ltr, and Final Bill 22K+
Reaction score
Just go moonlight as taxi or uber/lyft if you wanna study the human condition in situ.
NO S**T! I ferry the bar flys from bar to bar. IT'S HILARIOUS! AND THEY TIP VERY WELL! The wives put hubby in the back, tell him to shut up! They sit up front with me all googly and ga, ga, over the Expedition, want to know everything about it! Then they start in on hubby about why they don't have one! Then it's back to me where can they get one? I hand off my sales persons business card, maybe he can locate one. Or wait for the 2020 Excursion if they want BIG. Don't know what happens from there, I've passed out over 30 business cards! I was surprised that it's the LADIES who want one, not the men. Hmmmmm, maybe the men are realizing in their intoxicated fog they really messed up buying what ever it is they are currently driving. The worst delay I had when the ride ended was a wife who was mesmerised by it. 30 minutes I spent going over all the features with her. She snatched hubby's wallet and handed me forty bucks, kinda bit***d at him into the house. Humans are funny! Now know this, YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY UBER AND LIFTING WITH A EXPEDITION, IT DRINKS GAS AROUND TOWN! So you do it for the endless entertainment! Plus it offsets the morbidity of my full time job, Aviation Accident Analysis.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
People watching, it's one of the greatest sports given to mankind....

Kerry and I attended the Renaissance festival near Crownsville MD.....it took it to levels exceeding Airports, Amusement parks, and even Walmart for visuals but Walmart still provides the best balance for behavior & visuals!

....Kerry took these pics so they are very tame but the busts/corsets were in full bloom everywhere. Some of the girls got their stuff at Fredericks of hollywood or Vic Sec....yeah, nice.....but the crowd was ultra-chill, lots of families, couples, groups....you wander, they sell you crap.....a great day!

jeff

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69