My 07 Lifted EL w/ 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ummmmm lets see my expy sits 7 and you bought a 9 pass van that give you room for only two more, dam someones busy, lol

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the el looks good with the 33s a little triming of the front and 35s are no problem =) and just for an added wife persauded...my wife is 6 months preggo and has no problem getting in =)

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the el looks good with the 33s a little triming of the front and 35s are no problem =) and just for an added wife persauded...my wife is 6 months preggo and has no problem getting in =)

speak for yourself, my wife just gave birth 1 month ago to our first child. I have to carry around a small step stool where ever we go bc I refuse to put running boards:D

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i saw this monster in person sicking looking truck!! imma get some pics of the wheels on my rig when the weather gets better..

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw this monster in person sicking looking truck!! imma get some pics of the wheels on my rig when the weather gets better..

Thanks man! Its not raining so get out there:D Btw I wanna see pics of that Busa man

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha thats a good idea tho. step stool beats putting those running boards back. im trying to find a set of those hide-away steps

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha thats a good idea tho. step stool beats putting those running boards back. im trying to find a set of those hide-away steps

Yeah those hideaway ones are big bucks 1000k plus. The only problem with the stool is that people think Im her "driver" since she sits in the back with the baby. I get out, open the hatch, get the stool and place it on her side then open the door and extend my hand to assist her lol:p

07expyeleb

Reaction score
Yeah those hideaway ones are big bucks 1000k plus. The only problem with the stool is that people think Im her "driver" since she sits in the back with the baby. I get out, open the hatch, get the stool and place it on her side then open the door and extend my hand to assist her lol:p

That's Love man!

Very nice ride, I also think a Bull Bar to match the roof rack.

Keep up the good work and congrats with your new addition...start saving for school.

tritonjohn

Reaction score
2004 Expy lift question

I am ordering a 3"f / 2"R SST lift. Will I be able to run 33 x 12.50 x 17 tires???