My exhaust video! 99 5.4 muffler delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lhipps

Reaction score
Exactly

It is def stainless! Haha I searched and searched, found a website that had it for 564 with an option to name your price. I lowballed at 449.99 and attached a message stating that's the most I could possibly pay for the system. Got an email back 2 hrs later stating they accepted my offer... Added to cart! It's on magnaflow website for over 700. So saving that much it was a no brainer for me.

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
found a website that had it for 564 with an option to name your price. I lowballed at 449.99 and attached a message stating that's the most I could possibly pay for the system. Got an email back 2 hrs later stating they accepted my offer... Added to cart!

Ah, so you do not have this yet, and what kind of website does legal business of that sort? Sounds like someone got had, and to me that sounds like that person is you. Do you know this online company? I sure hope so.

Sclass-hole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think, given the circumstances of a split muffler, that it sounds pretty good. My muffler is starting to split and instead of dropping hundreds of dollars this winter on a new exhaust, I think I might go this route. Thanks for the video. Gives me an idea of what to expect soundwise and if I hate it, I can always move the exhaust mod up on the priority list.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did mine that way and it sounds great, no crappy sounds like everyone is saying.. of course the motor is nice and strong... sound can be improved by alot of things being taking care of , air intake , cats etc... just my .2cents