My Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome. I was hoping you would come over. I LOVE your expy!!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks It will be down at Bloomsburg this year and maybe the Ford Nats In Carlisle
Just deciding on more lift or some custom paint
Got to get new picks up with the Hella's on it.

I got my hotel room reserved for bloomsburg but with school ending and possible job starting don't know if I will make it.... plus going to Alaska is kinda hitting the wallet hard and it is more important for me...lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rnt you tired of snow nuts? haha but did anyone notice his tails are from a navi? im copying his style for the ipod like that. sorry! i take peoples ideas and make them my own. haha

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love your truck..

the exhaust shop i use is trying to talk me out of running my exhaust like yours saying the exhaust will come in the back??? any ways any problems their??

No problems at all. even with the back side windows open or even towing my boat.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rnt you tired of snow nuts? haha but did anyone notice his tails are from a navi? im copying his style for the ipod like that. sorry! i take peoples ideas and make them my own. haha

Steal away ....Yeah I love the Nav tails. I know I'm sick of the snow...I'm running little snow tires right now:( Don't want the rims to get damaged by the ton of salt they put down.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my hotel room reserved for bloomsburg but with school ending and possible job starting don't know if I will make it.... plus going to Alaska is kinda hitting the wallet hard and it is more important for me...lol

Well hopefully you'll make it ...though Alaska is nice been there a couple times