my SVT themed expie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So i noticed you have a double din in dash dvd. did you have to do anything special to the dash to make it fit?

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's one badass expo. I'd probably go along the same line you are but I don't need to drive my Expo THAT fast haha. Plus, I just like to cruise and bump my system. Definitely props though. One of the best looking Expy's I've seen in awhile.

Wed Turner

Reaction score
Originally posted by deedee
@avroaero..
450RWHP...heads,cam,full exhaust,chip,bigger fuel injectors and fuel pump,15PSI of boost(12lb upper pulley and a smaller lower pulley for the extra 3LB of boost) and 100 shot of nitrous.

Don't you mean a larger lower pulley?

What kind/size rims are those? What tires are you running?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

deedee

Reaction score
@wedturner..
thnxz for the wrong info i posted.yup its a larger lower pulley.
the rims are made by MB wheels 22 inch wrapped in yokohama parada X 285/45/22

@4X4dude..
just a little cutting behind the dash.nothing too serius of a transplant but 2 cuts inside the ceiling when you pull the stock radio out.no mods/cuts for the outside to make it fit so even if you screw up..it wont show when everythings put back together.

thnxz again for the comments guys.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually, where is your camera mounted for the back up anyways? I have a reverse sensor system that works with my mirror but its freakin junk. I can never find a good set of sensors that work all the time. Mind you I am buying on ebay, but I'm still paying for ones that are +100 or around that.

OP
OP
D

deedee

Reaction score
@avroaero..
i have the bullet camera and i just drilled a hole in the gap between the rear bumper(above the licence plate) and just under the rear door.i wanted the camera to be flushed but it was a little too long that it was hitting a metal behind it so its sticking out but not past the door.i had to ghetto fix it a lil bit since the camera wa angled down cause of the metal bar behind it so i had that lil plastic thingamajig to raise the cam a lil bit...lol
dance042.jpg

EXPOX4

Reaction score
Some one mentioned lowering it and I have a kit with 4 coils and 4 drop shocks. I think there is new bump stops as well. Kit was installed in one day rode on for a week then removed in order to trade in truck. I will sale it cheap if you would like it. LMK!!!