Namaste

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiverpoolFC

Reaction score
Hi all, first (kinda) time Ford owner. Have owned a Merkur XR4Ti many many years ago and still have fond memories of that tiny little bullet of a car but since it was not made in the US (Germany) I never considered it a Ford.

But, as of today, I am a proud new owner of a 2007 Ford Expedition XLT w/Police Package. 48k miles. Paid about 4k for it at the government auction.

I've owned all kinds of cars in my days, mostly sedans and convertibles and since 2010 my daily driver was my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. But driving this beast home today was a whole different matter. It's big. It's huge. It's spacious. It's... i don't know but I like it.

I live in the Bay Area and I am a computer geek by trade and all kinds of other things by curiosity, among which a Youtube mechanic. by that I mean, I watch and replicate on my own vehicles.

Because I am essentially new to this particular car, I will ask all kinds of questions, so when you see my posts, please be gentle with me :)

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Na-whatnow?:wtg:

You in lift kit, bedliner, and leds-everywhere territory now.

More "y'all", less yoga.