Navigator Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For what its worth...I like the way your truck looks now. But if you like the look of the navigator bumper, maybe you should consider a street scene bumper cover.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
picture.php

off with the old

picture.php

On with the new

picture.php

the little red arrows are where things don't line up:Wedgie:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DAM! so close but soo far! idk what you could do. make a bracket for it to hold up a little bit more?

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you send me your old bumper Canadian Expy!?!?!?!?!? I need one!!!! Haha

It looks good, and I thought about doing this, but honestly I love the way our 00+ bumpers look with the fogs and tow hooks! Add a prerunner light bar and F**** Yeah!!!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats weird.... why the difference?

It's different because the trim around the headlights on the Nav's are different than the trim around the headlights on the Ex's. Unfortunetly, you can not just swap the trim because the headlights are different. You would have to do a whole front end swap including the fenders to make it bolt on. :sorry:

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's different because the trim around the headlights on the Nav's are different than the trim around the headlights on the Ex's. Unfortunetly, you can not just swap the trim because the headlights are different. You would have to do a whole front end swap including the fenders to make it bolt on. :sorry:

It is possible to do the bumper conversion ..as shown at the start of this thread but it just takes some time to get things cut and fitted right.