Navigator wheels installed in my 99 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ward

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Navigator wheels installed on my 99 EB

So I found a good used set of 1st gen Navigator wheels at a local tire shop today, and since I really don't like the stock wheels (5 hole turbine style), I bought them and had them installed. Since I was going from 17" to 17", I was able to keep my tires as well. I will be looking for some A/T tires very soon though, which I think will look great on these wheels.

They're in great shape for the age, only a few nicks in the clear coat. I also had the shop install the wheel weights on the inside, which looks much better, and keeps from damaging the finish on the outsides. They didn't have the center caps for them, but my original center caps fit just fine. I may switch to the other style of center cap though, the one that's more of a star shape.

Here are the pics:
dA27zXX.jpg
VY5YRzu.jpg
1YIC54w.jpg
cPHarCc.jpg
L0NnG9B.jpg
OszVKmk.jpg

Last edited:

jbanks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those really are the best stock wheels.

The directional wheels look so dated.

The navigator wheels have stood the test of time.

I saw a set on Dallas craigslist when I was looking for tires a while back. But, they had crappy tires.

jbanks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
44269-albums633-picture3817.jpg

OP
OP
W

Ward

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those really are the best stock wheels.

The directional wheels look so dated.

The navigator wheels have stood the test of time.

I saw a set on Dallas craigslist when I was looking for tires a while back. But, they had crappy tires.

These had crappy tires as well (I am in Dallas, maybe it was the same set lol), but I lucked out since I got to re-use my existing tires. I agree that the directional wheels look dated, they just scream 1990's. I was also interested in the FX4 wheels, I think they look good too, and not outdated. I just couldn't find a set anywhere locally:

tires2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt