Need someone to explain a subwoofer schematic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi my ride 2006 Ford F 150 Lariat 4x4 , well my f150 dont have a sub but i found the oem wiring under the rug and in a dash just to make the history short buy a ebay oem sub donor vehicle was 2005 f150. I just replace the factory radio with aftermarket one, ok i just connect the amp and works for 5 or 7 seconds anever turn on again i just test the woofer with a friend aftermarket amp and works well please dont tell me to buy another amp i would like the oem amp i have both vehicles schematics just need to know if both are the same connections or not in the C3020. Thanks! Hope i can upload files....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
W

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2006 f150

Soory i dont know how to upload multiple files or if i can....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u should have an attachment icon to load files...unless someone has experience with both we wont know if theyre the same due to not being F150...most similarities we deal with are for the engine...

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are minor differences between the wiring for the subs. It all depends on whether it is an early or late production sub.
I would check the fuse first - use a meter or test light to test. That way you know if you have power in the fuse box.