New 2017 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mquick5

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At least your not cranking it up am I right?
You are correct, all have power windows. I was just surprised to find the 11 yr newer Ford model didn't have the same power window feature as my 06 Mustang. I guess I'm kinda glad it doesn't, because then I'd have 2 windows kicking back down after the rain guard installation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mquick5

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed the avs bug shield today.
71bbbb46103c21cd5c8fec1645e458b3.jpg

Sent from in front of my truck using Tapatalk

WifeyExpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice, I installed a WeatherTech Stone and bug guard on my wife's ’16 Expy. Also got her the WT mats for both first and second rows.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mquick5

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice, I installed a WeatherTech Stone and bug guard on my wife's ’16 Expy. Also got her the WT mats for both first and second rows.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks! The Avs had two size choices, I like the full height one I believe it will protect more. I looked at the weather-tech, they were like almost $30 more & only had a 3yr warranty compared to the Avs with lifetime. I only have the 3rd row weather-tech mat right now. Someone told me they will condensate if wet, and mildew carpet? So I'm still trying to figure out with way to go on the front 2 rows. Did you add the weather-tech rain guards?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nameisbry