New From IDAHO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldsoulrider

Reaction score
Hey All ~

Newbies from Idaho. Wife and I just bought a 06 Exp. from friends of ours. Very well kept and clean in and out. We are getting a dump load of snow. More than we have had in over 20 years. Needed something for the winter.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When you get a chance check the Fuel Pump Drivers Module They are know for problems due to corrosion.
Located drivers side on the frame rail near spare tire Check youtube for some videos on the problem

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, this is going to be a wet/ snowy winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
oldsoulrider

oldsoulrider

Reaction score
@ Bedrck47 - Thanks for the advice. I will check that.

@ 1955moose - It sure is looking that way so far.

Snag

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and congrats on your buy. You and the wife will love the rig. These EXP are very stable in the snow. We are experiencing the same here in Oregon, 3' early in the week from a month of snowing. Warm Chinook winds the last 3 days and now most snow is off. I am waiting for global warming as I am tired of shoveling snow.

These 2nd generation Expeditions can be a hand full to keep maintained. Follow Ford recommendations
and Brians site as given by bedrok and you should be good for years.