New Guy in Northern WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prjeschk

Reaction score
New to the forum. I Picked up a 12 Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4. I've already purchased the Readylift 3/2" lift and will hopefully get it put on this weekend. Might go with a set of takeoff Raptor wheels once I get that finished. If anyone has any pics with Raptor wheels post them up on here. I have found a few pics on the forum. IMG_20171120_192613.jpg

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome!

You should insulate those garage walls/door. I lived in De Pere for a couple years in high school and we had a 3 car/5 car capacity garage that we insulated as soon as we moved in. Even when it was below zero outside, the garage never got below 40 degrees or so.

OP
OP
P

prjeschk

Reaction score
Awesome!

You should insulate those garage walls/door. I lived in De Pere for a couple years in high school and we had a 3 car/5 car capacity garage that we insulated as soon as we moved in. Even when it was below zero outside, the garage never got below 40 degrees or so.

It's definitely on the list of things to get done.