New member from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swetrid

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently got a 2000 Expedition XLT with a 5.4L and 4WD. I worked for a Ford dealer for 18 years as a tech and got a chance to work a small mom and pop business so I took it. The truck was sitting at the shop for the last 2 years and the woman who owned it wanted to get rid of it. The shop owner wanted to scrap it because it needed some work so he gave her $500 for it and was going to scrap it for more money than that. I told him I would buy it because it was way to nice to scrap! I did some work to it like rebuild the front end, replaced the rotted off rear trailing arms, replaced the rusted brake lines on it, threw some used tires on it and replaced the brakes and rotors to get it roadworthy. It is in really good shape and only has 100k on it. Last week when I left on Friday he said I could have it for free so needless to say I am very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccky