New member here. Hoping to buy my first Expy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We purchased a 2017 Expedition Limited demo from the local Ford dealer with only 6000 miles. Was kept up because they want to sell them. To date have no problems.....

Last edited:

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You'll be fine buying a 17 with that low of miles. It will be certified pre owned since Ford is selling it. My 17 EL XLT 202a was a fleet lease that came out of Los Angeles and then to a Ford only dealer auction in Seattle. I bought it with 33k certified pre owned and now have 38k without a squeek or rattle and it tows like a beast (I even added ecobeast door badges for giggles). I signed the papers without even driving it. The dealer had 3 identical ones to choose from and mine had the best condition interior but it was in dealer prep getting new brakes and tires at the time I got to see it. You'll still have a couple thousand miles of bumper to bumper warranty if anything comes up, and then the 12k comprehensive from Ford cpo plus the 7yr 100k miles (from date of new purchase) powertrain warranty with just a $100 deductible.

fordexpylvr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am purchasing a 17 XLT from a ford dealer. It was a rental or fleet it was in Seattle as a lease then went to a auction in Indiana where it is now waiting for the dealer to get it back here to Iowa. Ford must send them to diff locations after the lease . its a Oxford white with dune interior 202A Nav etc. I should see it next week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallybug