New paintjob?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im thinking a flat green or even a grey. I just want something different....plus I wont be mad if I scratch it up wheeling. The burgundy bugs me because it doesnt hide scratches at all.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im pretty set in stone with olive drab. That was the color I was looking for, thanks clydesdale! Eventually ill pick up some black rims to match the trim.... should look good.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
again. NO CAMO! paint it white, since its the best for off road. and get some bronze rims with black bead locks. that would make your expy POP!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
again. NO CAMO! paint it white, since its the best for off road. and get some bronze rims with black bead locks. that would make your expy POP!

I was with you until the bronze rims. That's when you lost me. Haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tha1Mike

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but it's already Camo. Have you seen how many of us there are at the paking lots of Kmart, Walmart and the likes. Damn we need to reall stand out. I would imagine Walnuts4x4 never gets lost. Nice looking rig.