New shoes on the beast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bowesmobile

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We had some snow fall here two weekends ago. These KO2's worked really well in the snow. I had to work to spin the tires and stopping was very good. Not dedicated snow tires for sure. But i was very confident in the traction they provided. Plus the tire size I have is more narrow and taller than stock which probably helps me push through the snow better. I think these are a great tire! Im looking forward to going to Silver Lake sand dunes next summer!

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And for the real test...

We were supposed to get 1-3", we got just over a foot of fresh powder. School was called early, so I was at home with the wife and kids. We went to Costco. All roads, nothing special from that standpoint, but there was at the time, the first 7" of snow, little plowing, and more coming down.

Other than the classic fishtails, which no one can avoid around Colorado style snow, Another admirable performance. I had to drive in 4 wheel most of the ride, I needed it to start from the dead stop of a red light. AWD did little to help, but 4H as usual wins the day. I really like this flip switch thing, seeing as my last truck had Manual hubs...

NM99EXP

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share the new tires I bought for my expedition. BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2's. I bought them for a great price at a local tire shop! They're 245-75-16's and I happy with my purchase so far. Just waiting for the first snow to see how well they really perform. It was such a blessing from God to get this caliber of tire for the price I did. On to the pic's!
How is the (dry) road noise? Noticeably louder? Or nothing to be concerned about

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ATs of any kind are louder than road tires, but I find no difference in my Expy (I have noticed it in smaller XJ's).