New to expys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm no stranger to fords....have had several F-150s, a Bronco, and I just picked up a 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4 on the cheap. Ive been bringing it slowly back to life over the last month and its going to be an offroad fun truck. Ive already cranked the t bars and installed 2 in coil spacers and just had some 33s installed today. Next, I've got a box with all new ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm, and inner and outer tie rod ends to install tomorrow. After extensive interior cleaning and removing the God awful 22" wheels that were on it, all that's left is to install an a/c compressor and all new parts for that. (Theres a bypass pulley installed...guess the previous owner got cheap and installed that instead of fixing the ac.)

Hope to lean and contribute here!

Clint

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
22s arent "God awful" for off-road...you can buy off-road tires for them now...and they even have 26s for off-road...that's rims and off-road tires...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. It's great to have you here.

Tony

keithnra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome I just got into this site as well but I have had two expys and I love them both

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
ill be getting some pictures up soon! ill be finishing up the front end tomorrow... had to do all the ball joints, tie rods (inner and outer), pitman arm, idler arm, cv axle, hub, and spindle. (the cv axle was fused to the hub and wouldnt separate with a 20 ton press, lots of heat and days worth of pb blaster soaking it) . getting alignment tomorrow! i also cranked the t bars 2 inches and added some 2 in spacers in the rear along with some falken 285s.