New with an '02 from Austin Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpoppitt

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just picked up a super-clean 2002 Expedition here locally. I'll be hanging out, checking out your Expeditions, reading about tech/repairs, and probably asking stupid questions.

I play the upright bass professionally, and needed a vehicle that would accomodate it, my amp, and at least 1 passenger comfortably. I was looking at everything from mini vans to wagons, and small SUVs, but imagining driving around in a little box that couldn't get out of it's own way left a bad taste in my mouth.

When this clean example came up a good price, I jumped on it. So far I love it; it's big, comfy, and satisfies my V8 fetish. It's a true one owner truck with 165k owned by an elderly couple.

Anyhow, here it is:

myexpedition.jpg

I'm no stranger to Fords, and the car this is replacing is an '02 Crown Vic police interceptor that my bass BARELY fit in.

myexpedition2.jpg

myexpedition3.jpg

myexpedition6.jpg

myexpedition7.jpg

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I had an 03 cvpi and I loved it but it had to go so I could get the expy but I still miss it every time I see one.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mpoppitt

Mpoppitt

Reaction score
Yes, I will miss the CVPI dearly, but it just isn't practical for me any longer. It will be for sale shortly....

cv1.jpg

Last edited:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man that brings back some memories loluploadfromtaptalk1392190584093.jpg
I ditched the hubcaps and picked up some dog dish caps on eBay. There nothing like the looks you get driving an interceptor.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk