Newb w/ 09 Expy Limited (loaded)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasDad

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2009 Limited expedition 2 wheel drive and I absolutely love this thing. I previously owned a 2006 Eddie Bauer edition and there is no comparison. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
y3ebu6y8.jpg
avajyhe7.jpg
ge2y7u6y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
As the forum Chaplain let me be the first to welcome you to the family..

As a devout Christian let me share

Isaiah 65:24

New Living Translation (NLT)

24 I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

This vehicle was an answered prayer and a COMPLETE upgrade from the 08 Eddie Buar Exp we went to look at... God is Good!!!

Thank you for the warm Welcome. Giving God ALL the Glory :rockit:

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
As a devout Christian let me share

Isaiah 65:24

New Living Translation (NLT)

24 I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

This vehicle was an answered prayer and a COMPLETE upgrade from the 08 Eddie Buar Exp we went to look at... God is Good!!!

Thank you for the warm Welcome. Giving God ALL the Glory :rockit:

To to everyone that might have been a little much to those you may think I am now a holy roller and I am going to beat you in the head with my Bible... lol that is not the case I am simply a proud country boy who love the Lord and my family and truly believe this expedition was a God gift. I have noticed a few people on this site that are members of the holy rollers car club and I am currently praying about if that is where God should lead me. Anyway I know first impressions can be touchy but I'm looking forward 2 learning more about my ride and how to make use of this form! So looking forward to the future!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AMEN BROTHER!!! welcome to the site...i was with a club that GOD had to step in and show me some things...THEN...he showed me another club because i told him i like car shows and needed a way that aligns with him...3 days later...HRC3

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome brother from a new Christian, a little over a year now. Never went to church a day in my life as a kid but the last few years I felt like my life was really lousy and getting worse. My wife had been trying to get me to go to church so I finally I reluctantly agreed which ended up being one of the best decisions I'd ever made. My life is going in a whole other direction now and I look at life a lot more different than I did a couple years ago and I'm actually getting baptized soon also. I wish we had a club like HRC3 around here but I don't know of anything like that in my area. But like I said welcome to the forum and I think you'll find it very informative and everyone here is really cool and helpful.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ Mikes05expy...HRC3 isnt just a local/area specific club...national/international members as well...this club isnt in my area either but if the club isnt there you become a "national member" which i am...im the only one in my area...i put the decal on my window and i'm going to order a dickie shirt for shows and prayerfully a chapter will be born...you can do it too...you need at least enough members to fill all positions and it will have to go to the HRC3 board for chapter approval...

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! Mike congratulations on your new found life and freeway we actually have a local chapter of the holy rollers not 10 miles from where I live... I have joined many ministries in the past from: Christian sport bike Association, circuit riders motorcycle ministry I have done strength ministry with the Power Team, but it never fails if its not God's will he will eventually lead you down a different path. so I will seek His guidance before I fully devote myself to the holy rollers.

I guess this goes out to all the new Christians or really anyone who's reading this thread: God's Word says "in all that you do and all that you have to use it to glorify thy name" in that is exactly what I want to do!