Newby With Questions(and Pics) - Interior Lights (Again!)/Phone Mounts / BT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nottmbantam

nottmbantam

Reaction score
Thank you - will top up with air and hopefully that should get rid of the pesky light.

OP
OP
nottmbantam

nottmbantam

Reaction score
In terms of phone mounts, I came across this little device. It's a magnet type holder, comes with self adhesive mount, attach it to the console and then attach one of the supplied steel discs to your phone / phone case. The holder is a swivel ball type, so can adjust the angles, dependant where you've mounted it onto your console.

With the one I bought, the discs to stick onto the phone are different sizes, I chose the largest, as the holder was going to have to support an iPhone 6S. Holds it really well either portrait or in landscape mode.

When the phone isnt attached, it's quite unobstrusive, which is why I liked it. Just thought I'd share it with youall. Cheers.

OP
OP
nottmbantam

nottmbantam

Reaction score
I like it, do you feel the magnet is strong enough to hold on in an off road situation?

The magnet holding the phone is quite strong, it takes a little effort to disconnect it, which is re-assuring. As with anything this is self - adhesive, the holder is only as strong as the sticky stuff holding it on.

Not been off road in it yet, but would say that the road surfaces in Riyadh are so poor, it's just like driving off road anyway!

Mike White

Reaction score
Hahaha I like seeing you answer your own questions, Brit.
Seriously, I like who ever comes up with solution (even your own), and it's posted for others to read.

Here's something you might consider if your tires recommend PSI is different from your vehicles predetermined PSI...you can change the setting (as easy as setting up new fobs)

https://tpmsdirect.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/how-to-reset-ford-tpms-sensors/

Have fun with your new to you purchase.

OP
OP
nottmbantam

nottmbantam

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members