No power on power point 2 fuse ok Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys i just have no power on power point 2 on floor power console, con sole light up, rear air controls work, radio control don't work because i have a after market radio don't know if have something to do with my problem, well i check fuse 39 for power and is OK, any other point to verify or any advise going to be appreciate is annoying driving with the kids asking for charge for there cell phones all the time, rear power point work OK, and front power point work perfect also.
Tx

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
would love to give you a answer if I only knew what year your expy is so I can check the wiring diagrams

OP
OP
W

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but problem was solve, I start to take out the center console and discover a disconnected plug under the cup holders go, don't know the reason but apparently the old owner of the vehicle have little kids that play with the lighter, I just plug it back and power is back thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition