Noise on start up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Again...I didn’t ask for help on HOW to fix it. Read the original post and title.
Are you listening at all?
The shop they fixed it was professional and did a great job. EVERY single other shop I checked would only replace the whole engine. I don’t recall you offering to pay for either solution.
Go piss off some navigator owners and tell them what to do...and leave the expedition owners to fix their own trucks.

2007 Ford Expedition Limited
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They did a band aid because they didn't know how to fix it right but if you are happy with it that's what counts I guess but I am sorry I tried to help you.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They did a band aid because they didn't know how to fix it right but if you are happy with it that's what counts I guess but I am sorry I tried to help you. But I'm still wondering why anyone would want to pay someone to ruin 2 perfectly good VCT's when they often last 300k miles and easy to fix if needed. Better you than me I guess...……..whatever. I'm done with you. :emotions33: