November's ETOM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spolcyn

Reaction score
spolcyn: November EOTM Submission

DSC055812.jpg
2001 Ford Expedition
5.4L Triton
5 speed manual shift transmission (from 2001 Super Duty)
35" Mastercraft MT"s

This is the only manual shift Expedition I know of. Anyone else have one? I converted to the 5 speed because I tow my '74 Bronco to the trails with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

spolcyn

Reaction score
My 01 Expe

Sorry guys I guess I need to get some more posts before I can enter.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there is one more member that has a 6 speed out of a super dookie. i cant seem to find his thread on how he did it though. i still want a manual expedition.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Please be advised when entering your submission for EOTM, title needs to read as follows:

Name: Month EOTM Submission...i.e FREEWAY: November EOTM Submission

Below is the link to review the guidelines of this section in the forum. I've changed all but a couple of people titles for this months submission, newbies and verterans alike. Keeping me gainfully employed...lol

http://www.expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=13162

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please send PM (private message) and I'll reply at my earliest convenience. Thank you.

V/R

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guidelines have been changed. I apologize for that oversights on my part. Any can enter but only Full Access Members (50+ votes) can vote.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EVERYONE, tomorrow is the last day to submit photos for November's EOTM. November 28-30 will be the days for voting on who has the BEST random pic. You must be a Full Access Member to vote, 50+ posts. So if you havent submitted a pic you have just over 24hr to do so.

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.