Occupations.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HT eh? my CMC is an HTCM. You retire as HT? Im an HM2 for the moment, waiting for that ever elusive HM1! hahah

05EBExpy

Reaction score
no, i did 4 yrs on an aircraftcarrier (cv62) from 82-86, really regret not doing 20 though. to you and all the other active duty military people on this board i want to say THANK YOU. good luck on HM1 !!!
Tom

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
public works , plow snow.cut grass. fix water breaks.

2MuchChik

Reaction score
Ok Make room for 2MuchChik lol

wow this is great finally a group of folks who enjoy expo's like i do. I have many questions to ask. Hope yall are up for them. I'm a student going to school for auto mechanic and im loving it. Get the looks from the fellas but that only pushes me more. lol
Nice to met you all.
2MuchChik

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a spec ops airborne infantryman. No cool title like you other military guys :(

Hoping to get into PsyOps within the next year though (or after I get back from my deployment which might come before I get a chance to transfer over..), then I'll be able to sound all cool, haha. They already told me I'm prequalified, just waiting on my next promotion so my rank is high enough to get in =/

Puchichi

Reaction score
YOU GUYS ROCK! This may bore you all.
Retired U.S.P.S. - 12/27/1987 to 11/24/2006, Motor Vehicle Operator - Streight & Tractor Trailer. I had the bad luck of getting hurt on the job twice. Once breaking my toe getting out the truck and landing into a crater (Pothole), and second, tearing three discs unloading fivehundred pound postcons (Mailcages). I didn't want to wait for the mailhandlers to unload the trailer. I ended up with five spinal surgeries. Three outpatient, two inpatient. Now, i have rods, pins & screws in my L-1 to S-1. Therefore, OPM approved my disability retirement. Yes, i am screwed! Literally. But happily retired.