Occupations.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slo-ryd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started out installing commercial signs 1'-130' tall, did that for 18 years.
Next I was a Service Manager and tuner at a dyno and custom tuning shop (mostly Mustangs) and currently I'm a Service Manager at a regional tire/auto shop.
Working on the ground and indoors is a much better gig ;)

bring_em_on

Reaction score
CT eh? some special people right there. so far got 6 years 8 months as a corpsman. lovin it.

That depends on your definition of "special".

I used to hang out with a corpsman at my 1st duty station in '91. I can't remember his name to save my life but I think he ended up one of the HM detailers several years back. Anyway, the dude could out drink satan. You didn't want to start trading shots with him. lol

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Straight from school to the dutch navy.
Always working as a mechanic and electrician at sea and worked with everything a ship has on board, propulsion, hydraulics, hp air etc.
Now working on the smaller engines, volvo penta and mercury.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, if he was a green side HM, thats all we do! you become a pretty good drinker when all you do on your downtime is drink with your marines! hahahah. it just sucks having to do a 15 mile hike the next day hung over....

keelklan

Reaction score
Telephone Tech for a Mid to Major Bank in the Southwest, Take care of about 50 locations

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
now that i got a job im a cashier and stock boy at Super Max down in OB. its a little grocery store.

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, if he was a green side HM, thats all we do! you become a pretty good drinker when all you do on your downtime is drink with your marines! hahahah. it just sucks having to do a 15 mile hike the next day hung over....

:Done thing I learned in the navy, at the age of 16, was to carry my chief to his bed when he passed out:eek: with the same amount of beer in me than him, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Those where the days:eek:

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the dutch navy the same story, don't think it's to bad but some traditions should stay.

I can remember sailing with the US navy they couldn't drink on board of their ship, they came to us, HEINEKEN!! and after the drinks we went to their ship eating the hamburgers etc hahaha.

Mike850

Reaction score
Project Planner within the Engineering division of the world's largest airline.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 42