Offroad lights question!!!!!

What should I get next?????????

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LUCKY! haha i can only get mine for $50. still cheap. i want to put some facing the side and some facing the back. so when im cruising the dunes it looks like a ufo going threw it. haha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in cali yeah. :( 10 front facing i think it was. 2 back. and side idk. the side lights i want those small thin ones. so it dosent look out of place. our center consoles will just have switches and no cup holders. haha

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha well I just ran mine through the firewall and they were screw ins so they are under the steering wheel :) Ill post a pic! Im pretty sure Im the youngest user on these forums:eek:!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
expedition is 17 i think. hes probably 18 by now. who knows. and im only 20. 21 in march! WOO! o nice. mine is on my center console. going to put the other 3 switches right below the arm rest. easy access that way.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha yup I win, ill be 17 on the 4th:) Thats smart! Mine is a bit of a reach but its out of the way so I dont worry about accidentally turning them on and killing my battery! here is a pic....

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 129

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice. i wanted to put mine there but its too low for me. so i put mine in the switch holder like that along the left side of the center console. it was perfect. but then the wires were visable and looked cheap with all the other wires i had hanging out. haha so i drilled a hole in my console and put the switch there. to bad my led went out. but o well. i dont need it. haha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the switch is up by the front. that black thing. the other 3 are going to go right behind the cup holders. for easier access.

Attachments

• 0125011400.jpg
    0125011400.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 113