OPINIONS PLEASE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's another option for me...
0c635e57390e543302af0c58480da21d.jpg
6a4f291e6fab6f713e9e895e3aa6cad2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What option is that?

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but if you want ill buy it off of you if you aren't gonna run it! :):)

Ha nah I left it on there, just took off the extra extension... if you get a megawarrior then I'll sell you the extra extension I have for cheap

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha nah I left it on there, just took off the extra extension... if you get a megawarrior then I'll sell you the extra extension I have for cheap

its in the works dude ill let you know

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Just curious, are you doing this for "the look"? Or is there a functional use for the rack and or the extension?

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, are you doing this for "the look"? Or is there a functional use for the rack and or the extension?
Yeah for right now I use it for moving wheels/car parts and other things for my buddies, comes in handy on long trips but in the future there will be a spare up there, 2 flat gas cans and maybe some other overlanding goodies

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Nice! What I was getting at was if there was a functional use for the extension, I'd go with it. If you wanted a particular look then that'd be up to you. Either way... bad ass looking Expy