Paint Bubbling, We need EVERYONE to register a complaint! READ FORDS RESPONSE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misspelledone

Reaction score
We have some paint peeling on our hatch as well, on a 2008. I am honestly amazed that Ford doesn't do something to address this. When you mention it to a local dealer they chuckle and say yeah they all do that.

WTF Ford? I worked as a Dodge tech for almost 20 years ans we repainted cars all the time for problems like this, Ford just walks away? This was my first Ford purchase and if this is the way it's going to be, it might be the last.

Disappointed,
Misspelledone

Mangina

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but my old liftgate only had a couple small barely noticeable bubbles on the back. However, the inside seam right around the entire edge of the liftgate was bubbling and peeling off like crazy. Something to check even if you don't have any bubbles you can see from the outside.

jimjim111

Reaction score
We all that are having problems with our pint bubbling .We need to start a class action law suite against ford motor company.I have taken my problem to the Ma Attorney general.We need to stand up to these ford motor pimps

misspelledone

Reaction score
I hate t say it, but you are correct. That is the only way to get things like this handled these days. Even then they will only do what will cost the least amount of money. If that is painting hatches they will paint hatches. If that is paying a lawyer to tell all of us to screw off, then they will do that. All about the money.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We all that are having problems with our pint bubbling .We need to start a class action law suite against ford motor company.I have taken my problem to the Ma Attorney general.We need to stand up to these ford motor pimps

So where is the sign up sheet for the lawsuit?

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, just found out my warranty claim was denied today by Ford.

We purchased this 2010 4 days ago from Ted Britt under 100k after they pulled the warranty information and showed us the paint bubbling was under warranty .

This is my first Ford and now I am stuck with a car that FORD is denying their own warranty on. Talking to a lawyer about what legal standing we may have but its not looking good... why o why did I sell my silverado!?! At least GM honors their own freakin warranty.

misspelledone

Reaction score
They deny it because it's not corrosion. I call BS, but I doubt Ford will give on this.

jimjim111

Reaction score
Again we need to stick together and start a class auction Law Suite.You need to call the t v station in your city ,some are called trouble shooters .They will show and tell you story on a new report.Please do this we need to show the ford motor pimps we will stand up .And please tell everyone you come in contact with not to buy anything from ford motor company.These pimps need to be put out of business.
jim

misspelledone

Reaction score
If you put them out of business who will repaint your hatch?

Even if they got smacked with a massive class action over this, it wouldn't even put a dent in their bottom line. They would not even bat an eye at something like this.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you put them out of business who will repaint your hatch?

Even if they got smacked with a massive class action over this, it wouldn't even put a dent in their bottom line. They would not even bat an eye at something like this.

I cant help but disagree, major retailers make their money from repeat customers. Cost of customer acquisition is far to high in the auto industry. The fact that Ford is ignoring this rather than fix it shows me that it would hurt their bottom line very much so if they are willing to lose repeat customers.

I will look into starting an online petition for us.