Painted bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New grille showed up so I wasted no time putting that bad boy in. Looks a lot better than the last one...

Before:
picture.jpg

After:
picture.jpg

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay I have a question for you fellas. I am debating putting yellow running lights in the grille, similar to the Raptor setup. Think this would be cool or should I just leave it as is?

EDIT: I am kind of impatient when it comes to this kind of stuff haha, here is a thread of a bunch of F-150's with the same mod. I just picked up 3 LED's for like 11 bucks from superbrightleds.com, so we will see how it goes.

http://www.f150forum.com/f6/raptor-style-led-grille-lights-install-pics-70964/index9/

Last edited:

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My top bumper part is plastidip then duplicolor bed armor then rutstolieum bed paint and the bottom that was grey is just one light coat of the rustolieum bed paint it is a charcoal color haha but would me adding lights on to my grill be just overkill though because I do have the 4 extra lower fogs and I am for sure adding ford marking lights to the top!
WP_20130516_003.jpg
and got new head lights!!
WP_20130516_00420130519005647.jpg

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unless those yellow fogs are on all the time, I would say go for it. If you have those fogs on all the time though it may be a little much.

Last edited:

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they have a inner and outer switch hahah side scanning and then front its basically 20ft stretch of yellow road I love it