Painted Sills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i get the mirrors/window visors PTM...i'm also doing the window sills...check it out

paintedsills.jpg

fireman643

Reaction score
So did you remove the metal parts to paint ?
For some reason the previouse owner left the plastic wrap on mine. and 2 of the four are permanantly welded to thelm and two are bad rusted.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did you remove the metal parts to paint ?
For some reason the previouse owner left the plastic wrap on mine. and 2 of the four are permanantly welded to thelm and two are bad rusted.

what metal parts? i'm not painting them...$$$$...dollar...dollar...bills yall...lol...getting the front sprayed then clear bra so no more bugs on bumper again...cant have that in a car club...FLAWLEZZ

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id get mine painted too but black. right now mine has got some funky bubbling thing going on.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
which one...my driver door is like that but i dont care...sand it down and paint

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was a thought...but voted against it...i was going to do 'tastefully' placed chrome