Part Number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I went by the stealership and a few other places looking for the vacuum check valve and couldn't find any. Does anyone have a part number or a place online I can get it?
Thanks,
Jack

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check on this site in the "VENDOR" section...tascaford...thats who we do a lot of checking through...plus me and a few other guys on here have bought from them via internet...tell them what youre looking for and they'll research it and give you everything...part number and price...cheaper than dealership

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got my clear turn signals for $60 including shipping...instead of paying $100...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
parts. hes in the vendor section. post something there and the guy will respond that day or a few days. then you can order it on line on their site and itll be at your house in about 5 days. super fast and cheaper than dealer.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
autozone has one in help section it says gm but its basically the same i think its a couple of bucks

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
autozone has one in help section it says gm but its basically the same i think its a couple of bucks

Ah good 'ol vatozone... Hahaha

Seriously though, I need to get one of these too. So im glad you posted this up. Thanks!