Passenger DRL not fully on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sowie1701

Reaction score
Same problem and exact same side and location as yours. Will monitor thread for updates and post if I find something. 2019 Platinum.

pw1981

Reaction score
Very similar issue on my 2018 Limited, except my whole passenger DRL strip looks dim like the bottom of yours. I have PremiumCare with the exterior lighting warranty upgrade, so I am hoping it will be a simple warranty issue. That light is about $800 to buy new and that is the only way to fix that LED strip.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 Platinum was that way, where it faded out, when I looked at it. I made them replace the entire lamp assembly before I took ownership. They said it's the only way to repair it. I was not charged but the cost was close to $1200.00 for the lamp assembly plus labor. I'm very glad I caught it as I was told it is not covered under the certified Gold or powertrain warranty. It is very easy to miss defects and missing items when purchasing a used vehicle. Mine was missing all mats, cargo net and liner, all the rubber cup bottoms, the wireless charger rubber piece, and a couple other things. Luckily, I found them before taking possession. They said the detail department lost them or must have installed them in another vehicle.