passenger floor wet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I toke my passenger mat off and its all wet. Clean water, it has not rained, so I'm thinking its the drain from the ac leaking inside.
Anyone has had this problem? I always have my ac on.

98EXPnSRQ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When the ac is running are you seeing the condensate drip on the ground under the truck? The cold weather and low humidity might keep it from dripping. There is a metal drain tube under there that might be clogged. Try blowing air up the tube with a compressor.

OP
OP
BIG GREEN FORD

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see a small drip not as much as other cars. I will try to find the pipe now. Can I find it under the truck or from the engine bay?

98EXPnSRQ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's under the truck more on the passenger side about as far back as the front door. It's black and about 1/4 inch in diameter.

srs7324

Reaction score
Check you wiper fluid tank.

Is it low?

Then you have a hose disconnected or a leak behind the passenger right floor side panel. That is where the hose from the wiper tank travels to the back of the vehicle.
It will leak or disconnect time to time. Especially if you had a cold snap and the fiuid froze.

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check you wiper fluid tank.

Is it low?

Then you have a hose disconnected or a leak behind the passenger right floor side panel. That is where the hose from the wiper tank travels to the back of the vehicle.
It will leak or disconnect time to time. Especially if you had a cold snap and the fiuid froze.

Your washer tube runs along the door sill on the passenger side to the rear of the truck. Had this leak on my 97 and my 98 its pretty common. Id check that first all you have to do is remove the front passenger door sill plate. and look and see if its leaking or pulled apart. There is a inline plastic connector.

Or if you have a sunroof check your sunroof drains and the seal on the sunroof. My 98 EB leaked right on the passenger floor.

OP
OP
BIG GREEN FORD

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^^ I wish I had a sun roof :/. The time changed over here so I leave early so its still dark and get home when its dark I will check this weekend.. thanks guy's.
My wiper water was really low

Last edited:

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's the washer tank. Pull the kick panel and you'll see the T fitting. I trimmed back the hoses on mine and used silicone to refasten them to the T fitting. No more leaks :Rock on: