Performance Chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea, all those "chips" are all junk. Spent that $100 on a cold air intake.

That site also sells an impeller that you put in the air intake tube to improve performance. I'm sure that introducing a blockage in the air intake will make things better... and monkeys could fly out of my butt.

lol :D

Kevo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont have one yet for my Expy but i have the SCT TSX touchscreen programmer for my 98 mustang GT and had an SCT 4-bank eliminator chip on my old 89 mustang 5.0 and i LOVE sct products. only issue i have is that the TSX was $867.00... but i did just order the new SCT iTSX for iPhone ill keep you guys posted on how it works

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best BANG for buck is "gotts mod" then buy custome tune for truck

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I have an Edge CS and love it...plug in and play...the only thing is, I wish I would have gone with the larger touch screen...but the product is great! personal opinion...if you have any questions call Mark Haywood at Edge Products.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an Edge CS and love it...plug in and play...the only thing is, I wish I would have gone with the larger touch screen...but the product is great! personal opinion...if you have any questions call Mark Haywood at Edge Products.

How much are you getting on the backside Baker? J/K lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
How much are you getting on the backside Baker? J/K lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I dont kiss and tell...oh SG you have such evil thoughts....we should talk sometime....get some of those repressed feeling out.....LOL....I wish I was though...I feel like a spokesman...truth of the matter is, its a great product...just like the ReJex wax...