Possible tire problem??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geeserteg

Reaction score
Hey this is my first legit question on the forum.. Great place by the way! Anyways, I just got my 02 EB with 35K on it a few weeks ago. The tires run great at all speeds most the time but ever once in a awhile everything starts to shake like a tire thats out of balance. Its really strange because then it will go away and is fine aka smooth drive...lol It doesnt seem to have a pattern. Im stumped.. Never felt an out of balance tire go back and forth like that. Could this be a tire going bad or is it possible that I have some water in the tire? Anyone else experience this?

EXMAN

Reaction score
I had a 3" bolt in my tire that I fixed with a plug. It had a slow leak and I was tired of filling it up so I put some fixaflat in it. It fixed the problem but thru the tire way out of balance. It also was speratic in ballance. I plulled the plug to let all the goo out and replugged.
Check for a plug and if there is one present, you could have similar problem

dyurkosr

Reaction score
I think EXMAN is on the right track but I would have the front lower ball joints checked while the tires are being checked and re-balanced. A tire that is out of balance will not "come and go" Additionally, tire plugs should be used as a temporary repair only. Punctured tires should be patched from the inside so they can be inspected for hidden damage. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt