Power cord hanging out of my front grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
factory option by region. depends on where it was sold. so obviously some place cold. north west or east.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Funniest question I've ever heard... I live up in Canada so it's mandatory to have that little electrical cord hanging there. No block heater...no drive to work in the morning when it's -40 degress.

But I totally understand why some don't know what it is for. I was just thinking it was funny.

OP
OP
H

Hooch33

Reaction score
Thanks guys been down in Mexico all weekend so hadent had a chance to reply, the truck came from northern washington state so block heater must the the culprit thanks again!

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bah, we just got that in the last 1/2 hour. Expecting another 2 more inches over night.

Still not cold though, only about mid 20's overnight at worst. Not near cold enough to worry about plugging in tonight.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I might sound like I make light of that snow fall, but after having had opportunity to drive in Southern regions where that has happened, and where it normally doesn't, I know that it's far worse than it looks.

While that may look like light snow and no problem to those of us used to that kind of weather, I know that happening in an area like Arizona it's a huge problem. The roads are not only not built to handle it (concrete is NOT your friend in the cold), but how do you tell a driver of 20+ years, who has never been out in it before, how to drive safely on a sheet of ice?

I may laugh at first, but I know for fact that those conditions would be both super scary and deadly. My last concern in that would be if my truck started or not.

I sincerely hope everyone down there stays safe, and if you are not comfortable driving in that - DON'T, stay home.

Last edited:

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
enough to do this to their highway.

scottsdale.jpg

but other then that nothing much. i think it was like .5 inch or so.

OH MY GOD! i was just in Scottsdale in early January and i cant imagine the HELL it would be if snow stuck to the freeways!!!! :goofy_batman:

i thought the traffic was bad enough as is....(i do really enjoy driving in AZ though :) )

101 loop i think coming up on Indian school road..hard to remember
089-1_zpsbcadea21.jpg