Prndl error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen today with my 03.... Had no choice but to get it towed to the dealer... I Pray it won't Cost a fortune

PatC16

Reaction score
Will I think I found my trouble, the Circuit board that hold all the fuses under the kick panel on the passenger side had a burn spot on the connector that the PCM relay mounts into!

The connector was burned and the circuit on the back of the board was burned!

I will explain how to remove it with pictures of the board.

1. remove the kick plate panel and fuse box cover
2. Remove the 10mm nut on the side closest to the door and in the middle of the box
3. remove all connectors ( they will only fit back into there spot)
4. Remove the Ground connector on the side closest to the firewall, the cover over it has 2 very hard to get to release tabs!
5. Pull the fuse box out and lay it on a table with lots of room
6. There are 2 tabs on each side of the box, Use a screw driver to pry them up so you can remove the back
7. Lay the fuse box on the table and start removing the fuses and lay them IN THE ORDER like they are laid out in the fuse box, That way you can put them back the way the came
8. Remove the 8 to 10 female connectors on they blade side of the board, they just pull straight off!
9. Board will the pull out from the other side, Inspect and replace!
10. Reverse this order and have a Beer!
Do I have to replace all fuse with new ones?