production numbers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not seeing hardly any limited 2nd gen expy`s-anyone have the production numbers on the number of expy`s produced in a certain year(`04) going by color,options etc..id like to know how rare mine is if atall..thanx

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your right, I remember a friend of mine bought an all black one when it came out. He told me it was a limited, I said "you mean its an eddie bauer" he said nope limited. Man he didnt shit about cars.

Looks like I was wrong. lol, but your right you dont see many

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well im confused cause mine being an `04 isnt classified a "limited" but it is..it has the premier package basically the same as the limited`s but produced in `04.but i believe ive seen expys that were limited`s but not eddie bauer`s,mine is both.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres a couple 2nd gens...check out cardomain.com...search by years...2003-2006

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey thanx Alaskanexpy..honestly id prefer an all black limited.besides spotting a couple all white & black expys-ive never seen another red fire metallic limited either

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
having owned a black truck and detailing many of them. i can honestly say i never ever want to own black again. it shows every scratch, chip, swirl...ect it may be our harsh weather but give me white or silver or somthing easy lol allthough i love the red on my excursion.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i tried to talk my wife into getting a silver car...she got black

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
she's actually trying to get me to paint the truck black

Latest posts

Forum statistics