projector HID retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of these but while I am waiting on em, have any of you here dealt with TRS before? I read loads of positive reviews on most of the things there but went with these to attempt to minimize the cutting I will have to do the lights I already have.

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
found it. I may have to run back to the hardware store for some tools. I am going to test fire all the lights when I get back from work tomorrow and fingers crossed I have Wednesday off so I can actually install them into the housings.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had aftermarket clear headlights to begin with but they fit wonderfully, and look pretty good compared to the shape of the headlight itself, oblong versus round. The shrouds had to be shaved on top and on bottom due to them being too large but I think they wound up fitting quite nicely. Just be ABSOLUTELY positive of rotation before securing completely because my drivers light is a bit askew, and with such a sharp cutoff it looks a little funny compared to the passenger side. But take a look!

56e1ac43644ec0be167a6cf4a1e09931.jpg

15cf36e9c3ee5313c4d3140cf702f48b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk