PSI on tires - what do you run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can’t you answer?
CRAZY simple question.

e4b8ba97ce5a3cd698ae4e5644cd210c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve been waiting, panicked, searching for me, hanging in every minute to see if I’ll come back. LOL, you follow me everywhere like a pathetic lost dog. Get a life.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You’ve been waiting, panicked, searching for me, hanging in every minute to see if I’ll come back. LOL, you follow me everywhere like a pathetic lost dog. Get a life.

You’re posting what psi you run at. Why wont you say on what vehicle? eb33d1608cef5be5fbfd424d59beed7d.jpg

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re posting what psi you run at. Why wont you say on what vehicle? eb33d1608cef5be5fbfd424d59beed7d.jpg

Lol, you’re addicted to dancing for me. Dance monkey.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I’ll be here, always. Not waiting. But ready. LOL!!!

Why can’t you answer btw?

05918dc4cc4723ac71963f0d63f16b0e.png

But you are waiting for me, following me around, trolling, and posting every time you see me. Like sick paparazzi, obsessed. Where you unloved as a child?

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fine to run 40, 42 or 44 whatever you like best....BUT let's make sure we specify that this is ONLY with tires that say max 44 (or higher) on the side.
NEVER put over 35 psi cold in a tire that says max inflation 35psi.

OP
OP
RichardH

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fine to run 40, 42 or 44 whatever you like best....BUT let's make sure we specify that this is ONLY with tires that say max 44 (or higher) on the side.

Very true. I always check PSI and inflate when tires are cold/have not been driven - usually overnight. That does not happen often (inflating every week if needed...), but have a cordless 120PSI air comp that both checks the PSI, inflates and stops when it gets to the PSI I specify. Very nice to have.

My tires do list 44 PSI as max. As mentioned I check once a week, along with fluid check. All seems well.

edit - meant to say thanks for the feedback. And side note, when I was a starving college student, I lived on used tires for my '85 Nissan Maxima, and drove the heck out of it.

Always new tires now when due....

Last edited:

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very true. I always check PSI and inflate when tires are cold/have not been driven - usually overnight. That does not happen often (inflating every week...), but have a cordless 120PSI air comp that both checks the PSI, inflates and stops when it gets to the PSI I specify. Very nice to have.

My tires do list 44 PSI as max. As mentioned I check once a week, along with fluid check. All seems well.

edit - meant to say thanks for the feedback. And side note, when I was a starving college student, I lived on used tires for my '85 Nissan Maxima, and drove the heck out of it.

Always new tires now when due....
I don't check the air pressure in my tires 4 months. I might check them every 6 to 9 months but normally just when it gets cold because they always drop a couple of pounds or more. Newer good condition tires shouldn't be leaking any air and you shouldn't have to check them that often.
I know it's better to be safe than sorry but still well actually I don't usually believe in that theory but if one gets too low it's going to be obvious and you should notice it as you glance at them walking towards your vehicle.
No reason a person should have to add any air to tires any more often than every 3 months and even that's a little excessive.

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Exactly